Get Out & Vote - Celebrating our 19th amendment right!
Time & Location
About the Event
VOTE BY MAIL 2020
Apply online now to vote by mail in the Nov. 3, 2020 Presidential Election.This application is for Suburban Cook County Voters. It's EASY—takes 2 minutes. You need:
- Driver's License # or State ID #
- Last 4 digits of your social security number
- Address where you want ballot mailed
- Email address
When you apply online to vote by mail, the Cook County Clerk's office will send you emails when:
- Your ballot is mailed to you
- The Clerk's office receives your ballot return envelope
- Your ballot has been processed and counted
They will start mailing ballots in late September/early October 2020. All Vote by Mail ballots come with postage-paid ballot return envelopes. New this fall:You may submit the ballot return envelope in a secured drop box at any Cook County early voting location. You may also use standard US mail. If you use standard US mail to send your ballot return envelope, you must get a postmark on or before Election Day, Nov. 3, 2020. Learn more by clicking the button below, or call 312-603-0946,
or email firstname.lastname@example.org.