Annual Holiday Party - Members Only
Time & Location
About the Event
COVID-19 EVENT UPDATE This 40 year old GWC tradition will go on! This special evening invites all members to join us virtually for an evening of holiday fun. Our evening highlight has long been a raucaus live charity gift auction where we bid on gifts donated by our membership. You donate one, bid on one and take one home - it is that simple!
Here is how the gift auction works.
1. You drop off a WRAPPED gift at Tamara's house at 1597 Monterey Drive by December 9th at 5pm that has a minimum $25 value.
2. Log into our live stream event at 6:30 with a cocktail in hand and wait for your chance to bid on a package that we will have stacked and have auction elves to facilitate. Remember the prettier/sillier/most intriguing wrapped gifts usually raise the most money for charity!
****NEW THIS YEAR - after all the gifts have been opened and shared, everyone has a last chance to steal a gift (actually exchange for a fee) for an additional $20 donation. Each gift can only be stolen once.
* Don't forget the auction will have one item donated by an anonomous donor that will have a $350 value!
3. Our little elves will keep track of how much you bid and after the auction, a link to pay will be sent to you
4. Once the gifts have been paid for on the link they will be ready for pick up the following day. You can also pay by check dropped off at Tamara's house at pick up if you prefer.
Hope you can join us for a safe night of friendship and philanthopy while we celebrate the holiday season together.
- Holiday Party Ticket$0$00$0